Kineda x Street Fighter

by - 1:01 PM

Who's been reading my blog for a while? Well if you haven't shame on you! But if you have you would probably know that I'm a big comic book and video game junkie.

I couldn't have been more excited when I heard about the Kineda X Street Figher collection dropping. Oh those childhood days of getting my ass kicked and kicking ass playing this video game (Which till this day is still my favorite fighting game). I have my eye on M. Bison and Ryu.


"Capcom teams up with brand apparel designer, Kineda to bring you theKineda x Street Fighter: Hyper Collection t-shirt line. All 12 of theoriginal World Warriors from the Street Fighter II roster areavailable in a unique style only Kineda can deliver: Ryu, Ken, E.Honda, Chun-Li, Blanka, Guile, Zangief, Dhalsim, Balrog, Sagat, Vega and M.Bison."




Shop the collection HERE.


Xo Nubia Xo 


Follow the Nubia Network on your right hand side, Thank you.

You May Also Like

0 comments