Cool Cat Nails? Yes Please!

by - 11:28 AM

Hey Nubians,


Cool Cat Nails? Yes Please!

First off, I'd like to start this post by saying that I suffer from cat allergies... tragic right? I still enjoy watching their kawaii YouTube videos because they're very interesting creatures and well... some are quite adorable. I kind of always wanted a Sphinx myself.

Anyway, the other day I was roaming around a discount store (Lot-Less to be exact) and I saw these adorable press-on nails for .99 cents! I thought they were pretty hilarious and decided to give them a try. Kitty cats in outer space shooting rad glitter lazer beams out of their eyes...why not? Plus I try to have my nails nicely done as often as possible. I have to keep my beauty game on check and press-on nails are a quick solution for anyone with a busy schedule.


The brand is Chic + Pretty and it even comes with it's own nail glue in the box. I decided to use my own glue however, I'm a fan of the KISS products maximum speed glue.



The nails do not seem cheap at all, the quality seems just as good as something I could have purchased at Walgreens or Target. I love finding these weird little random things.





Have you ran into any cool nails lately? Done any cool designs? Do you use press-ons? It's my quick fix ;-)



Cheers! 

Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 










You May Also Like

0 comments