Wonder Woman Gives Us A Sneak Peek! First Official Movie Photo.

by - 2:33 PM

Hello Nubians,

You Know I'm All For Strong Women. 


 Image credit: Warner Brothers

Sometimes I think my love of fashion and beauty mixed with my geek girl tendencies all tie together when I look at the ravishing Wonder Woman. I've all been a fan of DC Comics Wonder Woman for quite some time (Those of you following my blog for a while know). She's beautiful, strong, and wears a kick ass outfit ha ha. I've been excited and anxious about the movie! Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot has released the first official photo from the movie and announced that filming is now underway. Woohoo!

This photo doesn't show off too much of her look yet, but I like it. The head piece looks like such a powerful accessory and it isn't too over done and shiny which is great. The armor on her arm looks tough and the hood she's wearing in the photo adds mystery and allure and keeps us wanting more. 


Wonder Woman is set to be released in theaters June 23, 2017.



What do you think of Wonder Woman's look so far? Are you looking forward to the movie?



Xo Nubia Xo

Follow the Nubia Network for more of what I'm up to. Instagram/Twitter/Youtube/Facebook 

You May Also Like

0 comments